Number of employees: 394.
Responsible person contact: Mladen Stojanović.
International quality standards: BS EN ISO 9001:2015 i EN 9100:2018 (BVC, London); BAS EN ISO/IEC 17025:2018 (BATA, Sarajevo).
Short company profile:
– Overhaul of turbojet engines;
– On condition maintenance;
– Designing and equipping of the overhaul capacities and transfer technologies;
– Repair service using special technologies and process technologies: NDT, electroplating, plasma/HVOF/PVD coatings, shot peening, balancing, testing of assemblies & engines, etc.
– Production of parts and assemblies for the turbojet engines;
– Production of special tools;
– Production of parts according to requirements for technologies: CNC machining, EDM, EBW & TIG welding, forming (pressing, expanding, heat treatment, etc.
– Metrology of electrical and non-electrical measures/values;
– Testing of materials/products;
– Development, investigation and design of laboratory capacities;
– Equipment: for calibrating moment of a force, angle, pressure & flow; primary length master/standard – interferometer, laser measuring system, atomic absorption spectrophotometry, electronic microscopy, NDT methods, etc.
Annual production capacity usage, in %: 70-75.
Markets of the interest for the company: Africa, Southeast Asia, France, Italy, Russia.
Type of the partner the company is interested in:
–Manufacturer of final products;
–Supplier of components.
This website was created and maintained with the financial support of the European Union and the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development.
Its contents are the sole responsibility of the Foreign Trade Chamber of Bosnia and Herzegovina and do not necessarily reflect the views of the EU or the BMZ.