Number of employees: More than 180.
Responsible person contact: Mersed Čamdžić.
International quality standards: ISO27001 Certified Information Security Management Systems (ISMS).
Short company profile:
Mistral is software product development partner that uses the latest technologies and proven processes to deliver on client Product Roadmap goals. We work with a diverse set of clients, ranging from innovative start-up and software product companies, to venture capital and Fortune 100 businesses. Some of our long-time partners include established players such as AT&T, Brightstar Corporation, Nexus Systems and Virgil Holdings. We focus on the USA and EMEA market, with a small fraction of our engagements taking place in the domestic arena.
Distinguished by its workplace culture based on values of “People First” and “Culture of Trust”, Mistral has been repeatedly ranked among the top most desirable employers in Bosnia and Herzegovina in rankings provided by Kolektiv (www.kolektiv.ba). In 2020, we received Deloitte’s Impact Star award, awarded as part of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 CE 2020 competition. Aware that involvement in world-class software product development initiatives allows us to obtain unique expertise, we developed two knowledge-sharing initiatives, Gigi School of Coding and Paragon, to enable up and coming talent to benefit from our experience.
As of December 2020, we are acting in partnership with Olympia Capital Partners (OCP), a global independent private equity firm, with the goal of creating new software hubs and expanding our businesses across Europe and the USA.
• 96.7% annual employee retention rate;
• 100% would recommend Maestral to a friend;
• 45% employee referral hires;
• 90.6% of long-tenure employees are excited with the number of professional development opportunities that Maestral provides;
• 96.9% are happy with the perks and benefits the company provides;
• 3.5 years average employee tenure;
• 50% of Maestral employees have a best friends at work.
Mistral tailors its engagements to the nature of the client company and its specific business needs. Depending on the circumstances, an engagement may include one or more steps listed below:
–For software product companies: Assessment; Discover; Mobilize; Develop; Sustain
–For venture capital: Pre-Investment Services; Investment Support Services; Portfolio Support
–For startups / scale-ups: Business Development; Assessment; Discover; Develop; Sustain
Mistral helps organizations thrive in an extremely competitive business landscape by providing software guidance and delivery, from the initial concept to the outstanding final product. We can help you with:
• Product Development;
• Client Applications;
• Business Insights Through Data;
• Cloud Services;
• Business Solutions;
• API Integrations.
We know that building an optimal business-oriented solution calls for using a variety of tools. Therefore, we offer a complete suite of services, including:
• Product Management;
• Project Management;
• Mobile Development;
• Machine Learning;
• Quality Assurance;
• Product Sustainment.
Our continuous focus on learning & development ensures that we deliver the high quality of services our clients expect of us. Some of the main certifications achieved by our teammates include:
• Professional Scrum Master;
• Professional Scrum Product Owner;
• Microsoft Azure Fundamentals;
• Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure;
• Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions;
• Microsoft Certified Trainer 2019-2020;
• Microsoft Data Platform;
• Querying Data with Transact-SQL;
• Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications;
• ISTQB Advanced Level;
• AWS Business Professional;
• AWS Technical Professional
• AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner;
• AWS Certified Solutions Architect;
• AWS Certified SysOps Administrator.
Markets of the interest for the company: United States, EMEA.
Type of the partner the company is interested in:
–Joint investment partners;
–Software Product Companies;
Understanding that modern global clients need more than simply hiring software professionals to help them build software products, Mistral operates on a Product Development as-a-Service (PDaaS) model. This means our focus is on highly customized services and a meticulous approach to understanding clients’ technical requirements and software delivery needs. We apply different engagement models, with different types of expertise at different stages of product development, based on the type of client company and the business environment in which the product is being developed. As a Product Development as-a-Service company, Maestral confidently steps in at any point in the product life-cycle:
• our Innovation Team drives ideas to solutions during Design Thinking Workshops
• our Experts in Tech, UX, and PMO analyze, design, and plan out client Product Roadmap in Discover Engagement
• our deep-tech Delivery Teams build with a relentless security, quality, and time-to-value focus
• our Sustain Teams ensure the solution is operated at the expected SLA.
Practicing PDaaS also means we are a trusted advisor and a competent, price-competitive Technology Partner for your Product Initiatives. We not only drive the delivery process; our team members can offer valuable input into the conceptualization of the product itself. They are empowered and expected to speak up, identify problems and offer solutions with a relentless focus on the target. We insist on transparent, professional, two-way communication at all times, and believe that win-win scenarios only exist when both parties have the same philosophical approach to building software. These key traits turn our clients into long term partners.