The Statistics and Informatics Department performs the following tasks:
- maintains and updates the register of companies throughout B&H;
- prepares and prints monthly, quarterly and annual publications on foreign trade of B&H;
- within the program of domestic databases, manages, systematizes and submits data on foreign trade by goods, countries and sectors for B&H, entities, cantons, regions and municipalities;
- creates and updates the Web pages of the B&H Foreign Trade Chamber;
- participates in the preparation of the analysis of the economic position of the BiH economy and current trends in the domestic and foreign market, using information from its own databases and statistics agencies;
- studies, programs the development and maintenance of the Chamber information and telecommunications system.
The volume of trade the most important foreign trade partners of BiH (%) in 2019.
- Other countries
Coverage of imports by exports
BH Export Directory
Foreign Trade Statistics
Register today and find your potential business partner! It is our pleasure to invite you to visit Online fair for Metal processing sector in Bosnia and Herzegovina- Match & Innovate 2020, with a b2b event which will be held on 04th and 05th of November 2020. Match & Innovate 2020 is the online fair where2020-10-15
It is our pleasure to invite you to visit Match & Furnish 2020 – Online fair for furniture and wood sector in Bosnia and Herzegovina, with a b2b event which will be held on 21st and 22nd of October 2020. The online fair is organized by the Foreign Trade Chamber of Bosnia and Herzegovina and2020-09-23
Business forum between companies from Bosnia and Herzegovina and Montenegro in the field of housing and HoReCa market, took place on 29th January 2020, in Podgorica. The Forum was hosted by the Chamber of Economy of Montenegro and was organized in cooperation with the Foreign Trade Chamber of Bosnia and Herzegovina. This was a great2020-02-26